Anastrozole is a taste inhibitor, what makes it different from an antiestrogen is that it does not allow the formation of estrogen in the body, while an antiestrogen blocks the action of estrogen.
Action: It works by blocking the enzyme that transforms testosterone into estrogen.
– It is the most popular antiestrogen, used by most professional athletes.
– It is significantly superior to Proviron or Tamoxifen.
– Reduces estrogen by up to 80%.
– It also contributes to the production of own testosterone in the body.
– Prevents gynecomastia and fluid retention.
– Strengthening of muscles and highlighting of muscles.
Administration dose: – 0.5 – 1 mg every other day.
Cycle duration with anastrozole: – approximately 2 weeks.