Kigtropin — with inteziro vanny by recombinant techniques somatropin identical to human growth hormone. Consists of 191 amino acids. The drug stimulates skeletal and somatic growth, and also has a pronounced effect on metabolic processes.
Human growth hormone increases tone and metabolism, so you feel more active and fat mass decreases. In fact, the weight you gain with growth hormone is purely muscle. Unlike steroids, weight gain is slow – typically 0.5 to 1 kg of muscle mass for every two to three weeks of use. When you use steroids, you gain weight in large part by increasing the amount of fluid in your body. Applying the same growth hormone, you gain exclusively muscle mass. Growth hormone also starts burning fat to get the energy it needs. Therefore, bodybuilders can eat as much as they want without gaining weight from adipose tissue.
Human Growth Hormone increases strength, aids healthy weight gain and fat loss, and reduces muscle loss during breaks in training. These side effects of using growth hormone are minimal and very rare. Those who used this drug testify to the achievement of their goals. Kigtropin does not cause abnormal bone growth (acromegaly) because bones stop growing after puberty .
How does the Kigtropin peptide work?
- Reduction of body fat (reduction of abdominal fat).
- Increase in muscle mass and physical strength.
- Feeling a sense of general well-being.
- Improving the cardiovascular system.
- Improving brain activity.
- Resumption of regeneration and growth of tissues of some internal organs, which atrophy with age.
- Reducing the likelihood that you will spend the last years of your life in a nursing home.
- Skin improvement – reduction of skin wrinkles – skin renewal – prevention of aging.
- Stimulates the production of bone marrow cells that produce red blood cells.
- Improving bone tissue and strengthening immunity.
Indications for the use of Kigtropin
For children – growth retardation due to insufficient secretion of growth hormone; growth retardation in girls with gonadal dysgenesis (Shereshevsky-Turner syndrome); growth retardation in prepubertal children due to chronic renal failure.
For adults – confirmed congenital or acquired growth hormone deficiency (as replacement therapy).
The drug Kigtropin stimulates skeletal and somatic growth, and also has a pronounced effect on metabolic processes; contributes to the normalization of body structure by increasing muscle mass and reducing body fat.