NORDITROPIN 45IU(15MG) HGH NORDIFLEX PEN
Norditropin is a form of human growth hormone. HGH is important for the growth of bones and muscles, and is used to treat growth failure in children and adults lacking natural HGH, and in those with chronic kidney failure, Noonan syndrome, Turner syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes. Somatropin is also used to prevent severe weight loss in people with AIDS, or to treat short bowel syndrome.
The dosage of HGH for adults depends on what goals will be used. For fat burn, the dosage should be 2-3 IU per day, for muscle build and fat burn 4-10 IU per day. For maximum benefit, HGH may be combined with Testosterone.
Benefits of Norditropin;
- Norditropin helps to increase the process of cellular regeneration in the body. New cells are the building blocks of life, and in this case, they are required to help.
- Maintain the integrity of the muscular and skeletal systems of the body.
- Norditropin also helps to strengthen the immune system making the body less susceptible to colds and viruses.
- Sexual performance, increased endurance, and higher energy levels are additional benefits of Norditropin for adults.
- An increased risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease is possible in cases of human growth hormone decline.
- Most people report positive changes in mood and outlook within three weeks of starting their Norditropin injections.
- Promotes muscle growth
- Anti-catabolic action – inhibits muscle breakdown
- Reduces body fat
- Regulates energy use
- Accelerates wound healing